Hi! Due to the flu, I haven’t done much sewing or organising lately. But I had to be better by this weekend! 
I’m on a sewing weekend with a friend, and we’re going to make the Olivia Suit by Burda Style. I’ve planned mine in Stash Hub, of course. 
Hopefully, it will turn out just as nice as my mock-up!
What are you all going to make this weekend?
2 Likes
I’m working on my London Frocktails
dress! Got 6 days to trace, toile + make final version 

before oaety day on Friday 8th October
.
I left it a wee bit late (no change there haha!).
But, I’m choosing a simple silhouette
that it suits me. It’s a knit/jersey dress therefore hopefully little fitting adjustments required.
So far I’ve…
Traced all my pattern pieces.
Done an FBA (full bust adjustment) to the Bodice.
Next…
Find my toile fabric + cut it out.
Tomorrow stitch the Toile + judge fit.
Monday/Tuesday cut + stitch final version.
And, the majority of it can be made on my overlocker = speedy construction
.
Plus, I’m gonna try leaving out the lapped side-zipper in the toile - as I think it’s redundant in a stretchy dress!
My pattern is a vintage ©1997 pattern from Simplicity 8015 in View D…
Hi!
I’ve cut my fabric and sewn the pockets and the collar of the vest. Tomorrow I’m planning to do the lining, and then it’s on to the trousers. 
I love how the plaid pattern matches up! 
I love the idea of your dress! And I totally recognise the time challenge — somehow, good intentions always turn into a last-minute rush. 

How was the fit of your dress?